SAP WM EWM Consultant
Want a career where you can make a real difference? Then SAP consulting at Accenture could be the career for you.
Last year we delivered SAP consulting services to over 1300 clients, enabling them to become high performance businesses. This year we're experiencing even greater demand for our services and are subsequently looking to recruit bright, technically savvy consultants and managers to join the team.
Consultants apply deep business process and technical skills to design, build and implement solutions across a range of business functions in order to deliver lasting business value.
So, if you want to be part of an SAP consulting practice that has won 18 SAP Pinnacle awards - more than any other Systems Integrator - what's stopping you?
Key features of the role
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
· Business Transformation
· Process Optimisation
· Application Rationalisation
· Application Management
· Strong hands-on skills in WM or EWM.
· Additional experience and configuration of efficient Inbound & Outbound materials flows, advanced Production integration, Handling Unit Management, Batch Management, Cross Docking, Labour Management, Yard Management & RF integration.
· Experience working in large global/multinational corporations or large implementations/deployments.
· Strong experience in EDI and IDoc functionality to external 3PL systems.
· Strong understanding of integration with SD, MM, PP, QM & FI Modules.
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn new areas.
· Ability to build strong relationships with business partners.
· Ability to meet travel requirements where applicable
· Relevant 3rd level qualification
· Consultants: Minimum 3-5 years working on SAP projects.
What's in it for you?
Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges faced by our FORTUNE® Global 500 clients. Use our experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Our SAP professionals have unlimited access to SAP's training materials as part of our strategic partnership enabling you to expand your SAP expertise and progress your career quickly. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to work.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.