Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
What will be your responsibility?
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
· Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning etc.
· Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs.
· Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform
· Train other development resources on Salesforce.com development best practices, as needed. Maintain alignment with Salesforce.com development best practices
Leverage any past experience with .NET development, Java, web services, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce.com Custom Applications, or build future integration points between Salesforce.com and Custom Applications
· Experience as a consultant is also preferred
· Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, - Service, and/or Marketing issues
· 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development
· Strong knowledge of SOQL
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Advanced knowledge of English language
· Experience with Agile development practices is a plus
· Travel availability