ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology . Immersed in a digitally compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable .
WORK YOU'LL DO
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC
· Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
· Work with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to deliver Salesforce requirements in a timely manner
· Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives
· Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce development
· At least 2 year of experience in custom development using APEX or Visualforce / Lightning
· Hands on experience with Flows and Process builder, ability to articulate on bulk triggers
· Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
· Functional experience with service cloud
· Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX
· Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
· App Builder Certifications
Professional Skills Qualifications:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
· Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .