• Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders regarding partner compensation and data collection;
• Achieve or exceed specific operational, non-sales quota related KPIs;
• Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners and internal stakeholders;
• Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
• Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
• Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders;
• Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner.
• Fluency in English and French (written & spoken);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
• Technical focus (Excel, databases etc.);
• Team player and proactive;
• Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus.
• Opportunity to work from home-1-2 days/week;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world's leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable).