The Associate Operations Manager will be accountable for the daily supervision of a team of Team Leads, controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each member of the team. The Associate Manager will play a key role in the delivery of sales targets through the creation of a top performing team, in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Assoc Manager will represent the team in the communications with the client, acting as single point of escalation for issue resolution and client inquiries. The role will manage effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility.
Success in this position requires exceptional people, sales coaching and client service delivery skills, analytical problem- solving skill and the ability to work effectively with the Team Leads group and the Ops Manager.
· Ensure project level performance against SLA s and KPIs including metric reporting on team performance
· Manage the service and all personnel providing it to deliver agreed scope of services while achieving productivity gains
· Coach, performance development, 1 1 s, mentoring, and general career counselling for Team Leads
· Ensure results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
· Deliver on hiring requirements and managing attrition
· Drive insights gathering from team members to improve quality and processes
· Work within multiple teams across both Accenture and our client to execute and deliver the program goals
· Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
· Lead and develop initiatives to drive sales best practise
· Leverage Accentures full capabilities in designing and delivering service for the client
· Manage and eliminate service delivery issues in a timely and proactive manner
· Manage supply and demand, service quality and processes to meet delivery expectations
· Implement initiatives & strategies to consistently achieve sales performance targets
Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 5 years team management experience, leading large teams, in an international environment
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an operations service delivery environment
· Ability to follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
· Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
· Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· Ability to analyse and quantify challenges that impact on service delivery and to implement robust strategies to ensure impact on performance is minimal
· Strong business acumen and understanding of the digital and social media landscape, with particular focus on digital advertising
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.