Risk Team Lead
· Drive and manage your team's performance against SLA's and KPIs including metric reporting on team performance
· Performance management: coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring, career counselling
· Provide a credible and expert first point of contact for the Risk Team, working alongside client leads
· Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
· Driving insights gathering from team members to improve quality and processes
· Working within multiple teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute and deliver a critical Risk service
· Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
· Promote culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
· Continuous improvement strategies and ideas, including new process incubation and induction
· Assist with driving global initiatives
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· 2+ Years experience leading teams in a service delivery environment
· Consultative work style to lead client work.
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information together with the ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
· Able to prioritise and effectively manage time in a fast-paced work environment
· Proactive to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends through data analysis
· Ability to build action plans through problem solving skills to improve performance
· Keen relationship builder across both Accenture and the Client's organisation
· Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others
· Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
· Practical analytical problem-solving skills through analysis using (Excel, SQL, Access queries etc.)
· Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, v-look ups, macros)
· Project Management Experience and knowledge and background in various project management methodologies such as waterfall, lean and agile
· Experience with analysis tools such as SQL and Access queries an advantage
· Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment desirable.
2+ years Fraud / Risk Investigation Experience required and 2 years' experience working in a social media environment would be advantageous
· Service Delivery and Target Driven environment
· Willing to work across different shift hours – including weekend hours
· Ability to meet tight deadlines with focus on quality, results and timely delivery. Candidate will need to stretch during peak / critical service delivery periods
· Work with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.