At Accenture Strategy&Consulting you will serve as a Digital Strategy & Commerce Consultant who would support our clients in executing and activating digital transformation. We are looking for a pro-active, courageous and flexible person who could join our team!
What will you do?
· You will be involved in building digital strategy & commerce for our key clients from the Retail and Consumer Goods & Services industries (for both B2B and B2C).
· You will take part in driving client discussion, shaping their omnichannel strategy and translating it into detailed business requirements.
· You will be involved in Digital commerce and digital transformation projects.
· You will play crucial role to explore business opportunities in the e-commerce / digital transformation area to optimize clients’ performance.
· You will perform in-depth analysis and assessment of client’s digital/e-commerce capability and e-commerce solutions
· You will guide and support the clients in setting up core IT capabilities to support full scope of digital needs.
· You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
What we are looking for:
· At least 2 years of experience executing or supporting digital/e-commerce projects
· Hands on experience & good knowledge in the following areas: Traditional Retail, E-commerce (transformation / operations)
· Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
· Experience in working for Retail/FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value
· At least a BA in management/digital marketing/e-business or similar
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through the digital world!
Our Commitment to you:
· A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
· A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
· A global organisation where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· An employment contract