The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for screening candidates, organise the Assessment Centres, scheduling interviews with candidates and the business in support of the Accenture Ireland recruitment process for graduate and conduct case studies. Responsibilities include liaising with candidates, line managers and third parties to agree interview times and logistics, making and managing room bookings, updating stakeholders and keeping candidate status updated on the recruitment management system (ATAS).
· Review candidate's application according to Ireland requirements and define next steps (high volume screening)
· Move candidates to the online assessment stage, send online assessments correspondence, follow up candidates and review results
· Move candidates to Assessment Centre Stage
· Initiate contact with the candidate following successful selection at the screening stage.
· Liaise with the candidate and line managers (or their executive assistants) to agree availability throughout the interview stages.
· Confirm schedules throughout the interview stages with all parties, using telephone, e-mail, Office Communicator and Outlook calendars.
· Where necessary, liaise with agencies and third party providers to agree availability or provide updates on candidate progress.
· Make appropriate interview room or Skype bookings.
· Distribute agreed materials required to support interviews.
· Follow up with recruiters for interview feedback; ensuring feedback is saved once received.
· Initiate rejection and candidate withdrawal process on ATAS.
· Regularly update key stakeholders, such as recruiters and agencies on candidate progress.
· Keep ATAS records up to date with current candidate status.
· Manage online interview scheduling tool for graduate hiring, ensuring candidate experience is first class and all internal measures and metrics are accurate.
· Lead engagement strategy with interview pool ensuring interviewer availability is fully utilised and maintain a strong internal reputation as delivering service excellence
· Organise assessment centres days: booking rooms, printing material and badges to candidates and managers, liaise with reception, EMS and facilities team
· Receive and direct candidates and managers
· Conduct case studies
· Conduct wash up sessions after case studies
· Collect and liaise with managers about candidate's feedbacks and feedback forms
· Keep a detailed track of the feedback forms
· Schedule individual final round feedbacks
· Delivery individual final round feedbacks to candidates
Candidates, managers and irelandgraduate mailbox coordination
· Answer candidates and stake holders queries by email and phone
· Keep the Irelandgraduates mailbox up to date (high volume emails, 48 hours SLA)
· Escalate critical case or questions and follow up