Recruitment Coordinator - Graduate Program - 6 month contract
· Review candidate's application according to Ireland requirements and define next steps (high volume screening)
· Move candidates to the online assessment stage, send online assessments correspondence, follow up candidates and review results
· Move candidates to Assessment Centre Stage
· Initiate contact with the candidate following successful selection at the screening stage.
· Liaise with the candidate and line managers (or their executive assistants) to agree availability throughout the interview stages.
· Confirm schedules throughout the interview stages with all parties, using telephone, e-mail, Office Communicator and Outlook calendars.
· Where necessary, liaise with agencies and third party providers to agree availability or provide updates on candidate progress.
· Make appropriate interview room or Skype bookings.
· Distribute agreed materials required to support interviews.
· Follow up with recruiters for interview feedback; ensuring feedback is saved once received.
· Initiate rejection and candidate withdrawal process on ATAS.
· Regularly update key stakeholders, such as recruiters and agencies on candidate progress.
· Keep ATAS records up to date with current candidate status.
· Manage online interview scheduling tool for graduate hiring, ensuring candidate experience is first class and all internal measures and metrics are accurate.
· Lead engagement strategy with interview pool ensuring interviewer availability is fully utilised and maintain a strong internal reputation as delivering service excellence
· Organise assessment centres days: booking rooms, printing material and badges to candidates and managers, liaise with reception, EMS and facilities team
· Receive and direct candidates and managers
· Conduct case studies
· Conduct wash up sessions after case studies
· Collect and liaise with managers about candidate's feedbacks and feedback forms
· Keep a detailed track of the feedback forms
· Schedule individual final round feedbacks
· Delivery individual final round feedbacks to candidates
Candidates, managers and irelandgraduate mailbox coordination
· Answer candidates and stake holders queries by email and phone
· Keep the Irelandgraduates mailbox up to date (high volume emails, 48 hours SLA)
· Escalate critical case or questions and follow up
· Minimum 1 year's relevant experience as recruitment administrator, reception/pa experience, customer services professional or other professional administrator.
· Previous experience in recruitment and conducting case studies is desirable
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Confident and professional telephone manner.
· Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
· Experience making initial contact with, and developing virtual relationships with, candidates or customers.
· Tenacious – able to navigate line manager diary challenges in order to ensure that candidate interviews are prioritized.
· Strong organisation skills (both personal and of others).
· Strong attention to detail.
· Negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure and high volume work
· Strong interest in recruitment market.
· Strong excel skills
· Bachelor's degree is essential
· Strong Leaving Cert grades (or equivalent).
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.