Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Are you passionate about a role that isn't just a job; it's a lifeline to customers?
A role that puts you at the forefront of the company, often having the first opportunity to spot trends and fix problems as part of a growing team of technical support specialists and improving the experience for our customers. If you are a problem-solver who believes and champions a human-centred approach to supporting customer journeys, we would love to see you join our growing team and Accenture Technology - a place to grow and explore endless opportunities across the globe.
· Conduct weekly quality assessments across global organization encompassing complex workflow processes
· Track/flag trends and patterns within the assessments
· Provide coaching & training sessions with the team
· Identify root-cause for urgent errors and create a proposal that will help to reduce them in the future
· Analyse quality data to suggest improvements for policies & procedures
· Monitor quality trends and perform quality improvement plans
· Maintain an internal knowledge base
· Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates
· Create and present case reviews that adapt to various audiences
· May have the opportunity to develop quality programs for new products and new support sites
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in support, QA, or similar
· Initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
· Analytical skills and comfort analysing data and conducting root cause analysis
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .