Quality Analyst with Fluent Arabic
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Client Services team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA. Our aim is to provide data driven insights to the business and the individual to drive outstanding performance, and to develop people through coaching and mentoring.
· Perform quality reviews and performance reviews across multiple teams (support/sales) and channels (email/chat/phone)
· Identify improvement opportunities within the Client Services support environment
· Coach individuals on a weekly basis
· Sync with TLs multiple times per week (as required) to share insights, identify focus areas, and agree on actions
· Conduct root cause and data analysis on QA results in conjunction with other key support and sales metrics
· Deliver QA-related training and feedback to new joiners
· Act as internal POC for agents of your team, available for questions around products, processes, best practices
· Execute ad-hoc requests as assigned by your TL
· Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey results & recommend improvement efforts
· Ensure process maintenance and continuous improvement
· Maintain QA checklists and ongoing calibration
· Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
· Contribute to the QA Team's development and share knowledge within the team
· Keep management team informed of issues/problems while offering solutions
· Provide on-boarding and upskill training, as required
· Identify, analyse and present process improvement proposals to leadership.
· BA or equivalent work experience
· 1+ years of work experience with computer operations processes
· 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Center
· 2+ years customer service-related work experience
· 2+ years of Service Desk Operations experience
· Fluent in English and Arabic
· High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
· 1/2 years' experience in Customer Service/quality analyst
· Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· ACAMS certified
· Familiarity and passion for Social Media
· Willingness to teach new processes
· Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
· Experience in training, mentoring, or teaching
· Results & detail-oriented
· Strong communication/organizational skills
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
· Strong Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.