Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a professional with a strong background in a technology field, such as Computer Science, Web Development or Design for creative QA , and is responsible for certifying that all project deliverables meet quality goals. Level 11 is the intermediate level for this position. 2 years of experience in the field are required. Key Responsibilities Quality Assurance QA Ensures that development processes are followed. Looks for improvement opportunities. Quality Control QC Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements. Integrated testing across browsers and environments development, testing and production . Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts. Creation of automated reusable testing assets that meets industry standards.
· Ensures that development processes are followed.
· Looks for improvement opportunities.
· At least 2 years of proven experience working with software developers and project teams.
· At least 2 years of proven experience writing and executing test scripts.
· Advanced computer skills.
· Experience creating test plans and test cases.
· Experience performing different types of testing required for specific QA Rounds.
· Provides accurate status of assignments.
· Gathers team metrics.
· Reports issues and instructions to reproduce them accurately and on time.
· Knowledge of Accenture working processes and software life cycles.
· Knowledge of automation testing tools.
· Specialization in Quality Services (Six Sigma, IEEE, ISO, CMMI, ISTQB, CSQE).