Analyst, Level 11
Position Description / Responsibilities:
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Client Services Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA.
Duties of the QA Analyst include :
• Conduct root cause and other data analysis
• Participate as project team member in problem prevention and continuous improvement projects
• Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB environment
• Act as liaison with SMB managers and Team Leads to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
• Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads.
• Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
• Conduct call coaching sessions per client requirements
• Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
• Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey results & recommend improvement efforts
• Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
• Ensure QA evaluations are delivered to SMB Agents
• Administration of the call recording and evaluation system
• Contribute to the QA Team's development and share knowledge within the team
• Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
• BA or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity
• 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Center
• 2+ years customer service-related work experience
• 2+ years of Service Desk Operations experience
• Fluent in English
• Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
• Use appropriate mannerisms/behavior when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
• Communicate comfortably with Accenture management or client points of contact.
• Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
• Mentor and coach others
• Participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action.
• Identify barriers to effective teamwork.
• Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goals.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.