PST Team Lead
As Team Lead you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of analysts and associates engaged in advertising product support. Maintaining daily/weekly metrics, ensuring workflow is consistently distributed and that all SLA metrics are met are all part of the role.
You will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation.
· Management of a team of analysts and associates, enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project, managing project operations and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis
· Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner
· Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leave.
· Identifying gaps in customer policies and draft proposals accordingly
· Lead the QA focus in driving service excellence across the team
· Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's and Mentoring
· High School Diploma/GED Required
· Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer-facing operations background
· Minimum of 1-year experience with escalation management and managing projects to SLA
· Minimum of 1 year of experience managing and developing a team of professionals – desirable not required
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.