This is a program management role supporting an Accenture client’s software asset management and compliance division. The program manager role is responsible for supporting the client in program managing multiple software asset management and compliance engagements from the initial notification stage through to the close of the process, within a specified geographic region or business segment.
The program manager will be the point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder queries related to a compliance engagement and is responsible for driving engagements from the initial notification stage to completion, whilst ensuring all client contractual and policy obligations are satisfied. This role requires the knowledge and skills needed to independently lead compliance reviews with minimal client support. The role involved communication with C-suite executives and the ability to negotiate terms with customers. It will also involve working closely with client legal team and sales time to ensure satisfactory outcomes.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in IT infrastructure and seeking to build a career and expertise in software license compliance.
· Program management of multiple software asset management and compliance reviews
· Develop and maintain strong collaboration with key c suit executives
· Negotiate terms of agreement with customers
· Create and distribute tailored management reporting
· Manage budget spend progression, forecast volume and time of program completion
· Update and own multiple engagement opportunities in CRM
· Continuously drive process improvement initiatives within the wider team Govern data/documentation quality and adherence to client policy and regulations
R Required Skills:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience managing conflict and negotiating resolution
· Program Management and prioritization skills expertise
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to work well with teams and build strong working relationships
· Proven ability to work to deadlines.
· Demonstrates flexibility in fast-paced environment
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time
· Sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
· 3+ years of experience preferred
· Experience in reporting using Excel and/or Business Intelligence Applications
· Understanding of commercial scale IT infrastructure
· Communicative adaptability and Intercultural Communication
Additional Nice to have Skills:
· Additional European language
· Working with remote/virtual project team environment
· Experience in a commercial environment
· Understanding of Microsoft Volume Licensing Enterprise Agreement and execution processes and/or Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP) certifications: Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing or SAM
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.