Payments Compliance- Analyst I
The primary role of this position is to review certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, “know your customer” screening, as well as potentially reviewing and monitoring transactions and activities to determine whether potential suspicious activity exists. This position may analyze customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity through the monitoring systems to identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by customer. Specifically, when items have been identified to potentially be outside of expected norms, the analyst will escalate to management cases requiring further investigation.
· Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)/ Her Majesty Treasury (HMT), suspicious activity reporting (SAR)
· Sanctions screening and document verification
· Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information now your customer (KYC) regulations
· Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
· Maintain records, prepare filings and reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
· Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training
· Shares information required for the team to be successful
· Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business needs or market and maintains high client satisfaction ratings
· Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
· Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
· Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
· Bachelor's degree
· A minimum of 12 months experience in customer service
· Strong Microsoft Office, internet, and computer skills.
· Experience in compliance, fraud, or risk analysis.
· Experience in finance or banking
· Experience in sanction screening, Know Your Customer (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
· Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Familiarity and passion for Social Media
· Willingness to learn new processes
· Willingness to work with sensitive, adult, and controversial content
· Results & detail-oriented
· Strong communication/organizational skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.