Description de l'offre
Role: Operations Support Assistant
Location: Google, East Point Business Park
Supporting the Operations Support Manager and Leadership team on Client site in the administration of services and processes that support the core business operations. Working as part of our onsite Accenture Workplace Management & Solutions Team who are responsible for resource on/off boarding, space planning, projects, and event management to meet both the goals of our teams and clients served, providing all levels of support when necessary.
· Responsible for weekly new joiner provisioning, vendor onboarding and offboarding, liaising with global roster management team to ensure deadlines are met, space planning coordination, facilities coordination, health and safety – incident reporting, parking space allocation, general ticket creation, event management.
· Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues
· Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
· Coordinate meeting/training rooms
· Prepare and co-ordinate general correspondence and communication
· Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing support))
· Liaise with tech team and overall responsibility for ordering/tracking equipment
· Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture's tools and technology.
· Develop relationships with stakeholders and client
· Coordinate complex travel arrangements, and support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
· Maintain contact and email distribution lists
· Compile, process and analyse data based on research objectives
· Ensure the timeline and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
Key Skills & Experience Required:
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines with a positive ‘can-do' attitude
· Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a challenging Administrative/facilities environment
· Ability to work with utmost discretion and regard for confidentiality at all times
· Capacity to work on own initiative
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with team
· Ability and ease in operating effectively and professionally at all levels of the organisation and with all stakeholders
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent working IT knowledge – with strong Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint abilities
· Must have experience in a multinational/global environment.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .