Operations is hiring Assistant Testing with Italian - Excellent opportunity!
Department: Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Location: Client Site, Dublin 3
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
● Execute a predefined list of test queries on mobile device and record results
● Find bugs and apply engineering rigor to reproduce and diagnose those bugs
● Write concise and descriptive bug reports and present test results to other project stakeholders clearly and effectively
● Conduct exploratory tests to check if the product feels native and report linguistic bugs where UI text is hard to understand
● Troubleshoot bugs filed to reproduce issues, verify steps to reproduce and prioritize for fixes
● Monitor and escalate aging bugs
● Report on backlog and progress made daily / weekly
● Fluent speaker in the locale targeted language for testing as well as strong English for internal communication and filing bugs.
● Testing experience with direct consumer facing apps in local market is ideal but not mandatory
● Demonstrate good exploratory testing skills in small/sub component of a project.
● Strong written and oral communication skills. Must proactively communicate status to stakeholders.
● Must be able to work autonomously under tight timelines.
Ready for your new challenge? Talk to us and join this great company!
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.