Description de l'offre
Media Integrity Ops Agent Arabic
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support experiences
• Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
• Identify trends within your area of expertise
• Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
• Solicit, organize and contextualize feedback from partners
• BA/BS degree or higher
• 1+ years of experience in online operations or customer service
• 1+ years' experience with SQL/Excel and experience with Microsoft Office
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
• Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
• Native level of written & spoken English
• Advanced level of written and & spoken second European Language would be an advantage
• Previous experience of working in the media industry would be an advantage
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.