Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location : Dallas, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Location Facility Analyst will support the day to day facilities management of the office. This includes maintaining key relationships with employees, guests, vendors and other industry professionals. The majority of the daily tasks will be completed independently, according to office guidelines. The Location Facility Analyst will also provide customer support with individualized attention, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up. The LFA prepares and maintains conference rooms for executive meetings, uses an on-line tool to reserve meeting space, assists clients with guest badges and assists others as needed. This role is responsible for a wide range of services that include: back up coverage to front-desk reception, internal and external customer support, and general administrative support
Standard duties include:
· Responsible for workspace and meeting space set up and break down [audio visual and customer specific requests]; including lifting/moving furniture for meetings and events
· Provide technical support for AV equipment and perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
· Utilizing tools and resources to stay up to date on the latest advances and usage on collaborative tools; sharing those benefits with our customers.
· Ensure catering set ups meet quality assurance and our standard expectations
· Manage relations and communication with stakeholders and leadership, assisting with resolving issues/concerns
· Coordinates day-to-day facilities operational needs and requests in and around the office
· Responds to facility inquiries and issues, verifying the problem, and taking the necessary corrective action.
· Coordinate/arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance with external service providers. Negotiate and manage vendor service agreements.
· Manage instructions and documentation for security, fire, health and safety guidelines according to policy and building specific requirements.
· Connects with staff to build appropriate rapport and provide daily direction, training when needed; best understanding the needs, expectations, and requirements to achieve a high level of service and excellent employee experience. Additionally, continually examining procedures, looking for process improvements to support Workplace strategy.
· Remains knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems
· Maintaining storage areas to assure they are organized
· Additional duties may include: reviewing invoices for accuracy and contract details and following up with vendor with discrepancies or issues.
· May be involved with projects in MS Office
· Prepares offices and desk space for staff- arranging, moving, and building furniture when required
· Audits each office floor daily to assure they are being well maintained and tends to items that need attention
· Leveraged across all Business Solution teams, including Events and Member Support
· May support Real Estate team on various projects
· Provide weekly reports for team use
· Serve as back up to front desk in greeting guests, issue visitor access cards, catering, assist with general inquiries and assign/confirm meeting space;
· Back up for stocking of general office supplies and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending areas, etc)
· Performs other duties as necessary
Ideal candidate profile
· HS Diploma
· Minimum of 2 Years facility operations experience
· Associates Degree or Higher
Experience Independently completing a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
Experience with security, fire, health and safety and maintenance records
Ability to handle invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor
· Ability to manage relationships with internal leadership
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
Ability to manage relationship with property management
Excellent customer service skills
Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.