• Monitor servers/applications performance and availability and respond accordingly through service request;
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs);
• Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution;
• Provide metrics for capacity management purposes;
• Batch execution;
• Create/update reports;
• Assists in the development of new environmental monitoring procedures, protocols.
• Availability to work in shifts: 6:00-14:30; 14:00-22:30; 22:00-6:30 (service is 24x7);
• Fluency in English;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (Internet explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office);
• Experience with Nagios/HPOV/Cacti-nice to have;
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Listening skills;
• Problem solving and analysis.