Junior Program Manager - Contract
Type: Fixed Term contract - view to permanency
This is a program management role supporting an Accenture client’s software asset management and compliance division. The junior program manager role is responsible for supporting the client in program managing multiple software asset management and compliance engagements from the initial notification stage through to the close of the process, within a specified geographic region or business segment.
The junior program manager will be the point of contact for all internal stakeholder queries, communicating and reporting program status at regular intervals, ultimately driving program completion. They will be responsible for insuring all documentation related to each engagement meets defined client quality standards and that all applicable client policies are adhered to.
We are looking for candidates with a keen interest in computers, servers and software and would be open to building a career and expertise in software license compliance.
· Program management of multiple software asset management and compliance reviews
· Develop and maintain strong collaboration with key internal stakeholders
· Govern data/documentation quality and adherence to client policy and regulations
· Create and distribute tailored management reporting
· Use client tools to pull relevant documents and data and archive via SharePoint
· Update and own multiple engagement opportunities in CRM
· Continuously drive process improvement initiatives within the wider team
· Program Management
· Facilitation of meetings with multiple stakeholders
· Tracking and documenting actions, risks and issues
· Ability to know when and how to escalation
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to work well with teams and build strong working relationships
· Demonstrates flexibility in fast-paced environment
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
· 2-3+ years of experience preferred
Additional Nice to have Skills:
· Additional European language
· Working with remote/virtual program team environment
· Project Management
· Understanding of commercial scale IT infrastructure
· Software licensing knowledge and/or licensing certifications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.