Job Title: Junior Graduate Recruiter - Apprenticeships & Internships
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + benefits
Role ID : 00747555
We are looking for someone to join our Award-Winning Early Talent team to help source the brightest and best entry level candidates for Accenture's technology apprenticeship & industrial placement schemes. Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally ensuring our recruitment strategy is aligned with business need and we continue to attract high calibre, diverse school leavers and undergraduates seeking a career at Accenture.
· Supporting the Senior Recruiter in the delivery of our strategy
· Design and deliver a range of high impact, innovative events on campus & at schools to generate high quality applications e.g. skills sessions, networking events, presentations, fairs.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining cross-industry employer events.
· Tracking of annual budget spend against forecast.
· Management of third-party partnerships, aiming to obtain the best ROI.
· Support the Candidate Management team to onboard and keep warm program pipelines.
· Work with Recruitment Marketing to develop school level marketing and collateral including 6th form and below.
· Manage pipelines for apprenticeships & internships.
· Maintain a keep warm strategy for apprentices & interns.
· Ensure timely onboarding of apprentices & interns.
· Implement mentorship programmes for candidates.
· Conduct exit interviews for the interns.
· Maintain stakeholder relationships
· Broader HR teams
· Technology managers and project leads responsible for interns & apprentices.
· Develop strong relationships with target schools & universities with a focus on sourcing candidates for the programs.
· Engagement with third party suppliers/partners relating to school & university recruitment, focusing on key diversity metrics .
· Manage candidate relationships throughout the recruitment process.
· Engage with school/university heads and careers services, including careers advisors and departments.
· Support graduate team leads on ad hoc projects as and when required.
· Ensure recruitment strategy is in line with Accenture's ambition to recruit a diverse talent pool (both gender and ethnicity).
· Implement and manage Global initiatives that relate to interns/early engagement.
We are looking for either a recent university graduate or someone with demonstrable proven experience in recruiting, marketing, events, HR - or any role where you can show the required skill set.
· Representing our brand on campus & schools, we are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm
· Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to build strong authentic relationships
· An understanding of key ‘hot topics' within the early talent recruitment industry would be beneficial
· Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
· Excellent time management skills
· An ability to track trends and analyse data would be beneficial but not essential
· Budgeting management skills
· Problem Solving Skills
· Relationship management
· Interview and presentation skills
· Attention to Detail
· Time Management
· Negotiation Skills
· Training (skills for students & interviews for managers)
· Event management
· HR/Recruiting experience in commercial, fast paced environment, preferably in either Graduate or volume recruiting, HR, Consulting
· Customer Relationship Experience
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 16/09/2019
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.