Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Big Data & AI are booming and therefore we are looking for outstanding Junior Data Science Consultants to join the team. Do you want to help our clients become high performance and data-driven businesses? If so, we would love to meet you!
As a Junior Data Science Consultant , you will be in our Applied Intelligence team, which is part of the Strategy & Consulting practice . You will work directly with our clients in the Netherlands and sometimes also abroad on new problem-solving solutions and methodologies; data modelling, analyses & interpretation. You apply the latest algorithms and techniques like deep learning and other machine learning techniques to create client value through insight generation and predictions – then turn these insights into action (e.g. build a recommender system leading to higher customer loyalty, predicting risk on individual level to better comply with rules and regulations, create an NLP solution including sentiment analysis to increase efficiency). You have strong technical skills and are also able to facilitate workshops/interviews to bridge the gap between data analytics and business outcomes. You provide advice to clients by translating analytical solutions into recommendations. You help achieve strategic goals and impact business results.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
· Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing, Statistics, Research masters) with a specific emphasis on data.
· Between 0 and 2 years of professional experience in analyzing data through statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business questions.
· You know your way around statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, C, VBA, etc.), machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.) and visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.).
· Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.).
· Effective communication in Dutch and English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
· Laptop and smartphone
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please make sure that you submit both your resume and your motivational letter before the 19th of February.
Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, firstname.lastname@example.org