ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology . Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable .
Intelligence Engineering Services is a high performing team to join! We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
WORK YOU'LL DO
· Design integration approaches and solutions using API. Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
· Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
· Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
· Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
· Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Must have hand on experience with API and Microservices development
· Minimum 5 years of experience with system integration (Java or Webservices)
· Must have Java language programming, Spring boot experience
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
· Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
· Good knowledge of integration architectures
· Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
· Excellent client management skills
· Experience with Data modeling would be an asset
Professional Skills Qualifications:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
· Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .