Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture and be a key part of Singapore's transformation into a Smart Nation !
The Health & Public Service Operating Group is renowned for digitally empowering governments and other public service organisations globally to become more effective, efficient, and engaged in a modern world. At Accenture Singapore, the Smart Nation initiative is the bedrock to the work we do where we envision a better life for Singaporeans by delivering innovative, meaningful, and delightful citizen services.
We are shaping the future of Health & Public Service through developing citizen-centric strategies and service delivery models, unlocking the digital value of Smart Nation by working on new and emerging technologies that change the way we live, work, and play; and celebrating our individuality and diversity with a passionate, committed and high-performing team. We work with purpose, do work that matters and bring our visions to life!
We are looking for Java Developers who will be responsible for designing and implementing transformational industry and functional solutions to drive business value for our clients.
You will be involved in Defense & Public Safety projects where we work with clients in dealing with increasing threats, strengthening the community through Total Defence, and harnessing innovations to tackle even the most complex issues. One of the more recent highlights include the revamping of the National Service portal (NS Portal) under the Ministry of Defence.
· Learn, code and certify using Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Apply UI/UX techniques and design thinking into the application design
· Co-create, collaborate within Scrum teams to deliver quality applications to enhance end user experience
· Be a part of an energetic and dynamic team of developers to build applications to improve Citizens' lives, and lead applications aim to improve learning and building a community
· Contribute your skillsets towards Singapore's Smart Nation's initiatives
· Work with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analysts during Sprint Planning, and participate in daily stand ups for the application development and integration
· Automate testing through the use of RPA tools, and execute the testing / code deployment / promotion through Dev Ops
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 1 – 7 years of relevant working experience in software application development
· Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Web Services, Spring MVC or Struts; Knowledge of Hibernate will be advantageous
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.