Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they use curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
· Minimum 2 years of Java experience
· Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
· Experience building custom user interfaces using Angular is required
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MongoDB) is required
· Travel required: Up to 100% travel based on project needs
· Additional experience using other UI frame works such as JQuery / JQueryUI is preferred.
· Experience with RESTful services, Kafka, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Single Sign On is preferred.
· Experience creating and maintaining functional testing using Selenium with Cucumber is preferred.
· Experience using other Spring libraries Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Boot is strongly preferred.
· Java In depth experience building web application / REST services in Java (version 8)
· Spring In depth experience using core Spring (i.e., dependency injection etc.) and Spring Data
· Experience working closely with operations (DevOps) to maintain and troubleshoot highly-distributed, multi-tier solutions is strongly preferred.
· Experienced in Git Hub and using Jenkins/Maven/Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .