Junior IT Account/ Project Manager
The candidate will be a member of Accenture's IT organization and as a Junior IT Account/ Project Manager will be a subject matter expert in charge of IT infrastructure projects to support Accenture Operations service delivery. The candidate as Junior IT Account/ Project Manager will will be a trusted business advisor providing guidance around operations and optimization of an infrastructure and services.
This will involve collaboration with internal and external IT teams and ensuring that the provision of infrastructure and services effectively and efficiently meet business needs. The candidate will have to show understanding of the business strategy by maintaining a long-term relationship between IT and business stakeholders, will have to take ownership of incidents and prov/ide resolutions by working with various IT teams. Daily interaction with business counterparts is expected in order to manage their expectations.
Manage relationship between Accenture Operations teams and client/internal IT teams
· Stakeholder management
· Manage technology infrastructure transition projects
· Manage escalations
· Provide account management services to entrusted accounts/contacts
· Service management and reporting
· Tech budget – technology cost budgeting, optimization, recovery and variance tracking
· Support quality program implementations
· Plan and manage business continuity tests
· Support external and internal audits
· Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
· Technical background – IT operations
· Highly organized with attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Good presentation skills
· Proficiency in English
· Advanced Excel user
· Self-motivated, self-driven, responsible
· Broad experience with account management, customer relationship, business development and IT security basics
· Experience with IT projects
· Experience with enterprise technologies
· Hands-on experience with configuring enterprise network, voice, desktop and server infrastructure
· Overall experience with IT infrastructure management/IT solutions/IT support
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.