Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Will be responsible to investigate fraudulent transactions/profiles and help safeguard business organizations global customer base.
· Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk on business organization Platform.
· Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephone with customers, which will include: Buyers, merchants and internal customers to analyze risk.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
· Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of normal 5 day shift.
· A Bachelor's degree holder (minimum)
· Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
· Flexible with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift
· Excellent written and spoken skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses in the required language
· Trilingual skills would be an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
· Ideal experience in Customer Service Environment (preferably in Fraud detection/Investigation handling)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.