Internship in Technology Strategy
What you will do
· interact daily with the Technology Strategy team
· support project teams in data driven assessments of the impact of new technologies on business operations
· support client and internal teams in data gathering and analysis
· plan and perform analyses and research that address business issues and generate insights about the client and industry participate in the creation of strategic approaches and road-maps to problems that can be solved with technology (incl. data analysis, processed digitization, cloud computing and many others)
· learn new ways of working and collaboration at Accenture
· absorb cutting edge knowledge on enterprise technology
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of industries and business challenges, while at the same time you will be using your understanding of technology.
What we offer
· Long term Internship – lasts minimum 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
· Opportunity – there is a high probability that we will offer you a full-time job as a Technology Strategy Analyst at the end of the internship
· Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the largest and most influential companies in the world
· Career boost – training and certification, mentoring program, fast-track promotion path
What we are looking for
· Students of at least the 3 rd year studying engineering, information technology , , or similar majors
· Previous experience as an intern/employee (optional)
· Excellent command of Polish and English
· Skills in Tableau or Power BI (optional)
· Interest in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things and Blockchain
· Drive to learn
· Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.