What are your responsibilities?
· Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
· Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
· Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
· Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments ;
· Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process;
· Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers;
· Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved;
· If needed, you might travel for client visits on site.
Are you the right fit for the job?
· You are fluent in Finnish & English;
· You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
· You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
· You are a team player with good communication skills;
· You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
· You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
· You are responsible in a work environment
What’s in it for you?
· Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training including Hungarian language courses and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
· Work from home 2 days/week;
· Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform
· Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
· Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.