Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
ICI Finance (Technology ISA) - Specialist
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company.
This role is to be the finance point of contact and business advisor for Accenture Technology Finance (Infrastructure Services), providing financial support to the business leads, including assisting on annual and quarterly planning/forecasting, as well as monthly processing, reporting and analysis. Requests and coaching 1 Sr Analyst.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Help Leadership getting reports, information on the State of Business, forecasting, etc.
· Prepare analysis as and when required
· Periodic monitoring of business case against actuals.
· Maintenance of accounting structures (Profit Center, Cost Center and WBS Elements)
· Research questionable costs or missing costs
· Month end and quarter end close making sure all costs and accruals are booked correctly and review of pre close Cost Recovery information to identify issues for correction
· Operate with a large degree of autonomy and independence. Plan and prioritize complex activities for own work
· Follow up with clients/customers to make sure requirements have been met
· Communicates clearly and concisely, using appropriate level of detail, terminology and style
· Serve as a key contact for customers/clients to address service issues related to own work efforts/ deliverables and work of less experienced incumbents
-Advanced english level
-MS Excel and Powerpoint advanced knowledge
- Reporting and Forecasting experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.