Title: Senior Curam Architect
ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable .
Immerse yourself in a supportive ecosystem that values your individuality and encourages you to innovate, ideate and disrupt. We recognize that it's the diversity of our people that makes us stronger, smarter and more effective as a team.
Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure is a high performing team to join! We architect, design, build, test and deploy agile and cost-effective Network, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud and as-a-Service based approaches. We implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using cloud infrastructure technologies and software defined infrastructure. We develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
WORK YOU'LL DO
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert for IBM Cúram SPM
· Lead architect for the design and development of benefits management solution based on IBM Cúram SPM.
· Be able to assess, sizing and design of Cúram SPM solutions and interfaces.
· Be able to propose solution designs, measurements & suggest performance tuning parameters, provide dev inputs and deployment plans for the solution.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Proven capability in leading an implementation team.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Architecting and Implementing Cúram SPM for benefit delivery.
· Minimum 3 years of experience Designing and implementing interoperability between Cúram SPM and Legacy Benefit Delivery Systems.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and implementing Technical Architecture for large benefit delivery systems.
· Either IBM Certified Application Developer in Cúram SPM V7.X or IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst in Cúram SPM V7.X.
· Eligible for Reliability Security Clearance (resided in Canada for the past 5 years)
Professional Skills Qualifications:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
· Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .