Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you'll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Hybrid Cloud Data Governance Engineer
Milano Your challenges
Design Data Driven Business Models to transform information into innovative Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Analysis processes
To ensure solutions in line with customer needs, you will manage the following activities:
· Design and implementation of the Common Data Model for data integration with Business Logic and Analytics platforms
· Implementation of ETL and Data Orchestration processes for dynamic data growth
· Enabling abstraction platforms for the Data Visualisation and Data Analysis process
· Information management and organisation to suggest future Big Data platforms
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· At least two years' experience with Database, Management and DBA implementation and Big Data, Cloud and Azure services. Previous experience in consulting will be considered a plus
· Mastery of the following platforms: Cloudera (CDH/CDP), HDFS, Yarn, Spark, Impala and Redhat operating systems, Vmware ESX, and Kerberos
· You can understand technical documentation
· You want to work in cross-functional teams and can respond proactively to changes
· A degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
· You speak and write in English fluently
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
· You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer