GuideWire Developer – ClaimCenter
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
· Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
· Participate in Guidewire solutioning workshops and liaising with internal and client architects for the ClaimCenter module
· Perform top down and bottom up impact analysis, including estimation, based on business requirements for the Guidewire Suite (including Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation, coding).
· Prepare design documents based on the requirement which include High Level Design, Low Level Design Document, and imparting technical and business knowledge to the team.
· Develop and conduct peer review for Guidewire code
· Provide application support, including resolution of all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and proactively managing problems.
· Ensure all applications adhere to security policies.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the application support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services.
· As necessary, liaise with external partners to ensure IT application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
· Perform key role in end to end Guidewire implementation programs across all modules.
· Collaborate in a distributed delivery model including offshore teams
· Technical certification across Guidewire ClaimCenter module on version 8 and above ( Professional / TTT / ACE preferred )
· Technical specialist with configuration and integration expertise across Guidewire ClaimCenter module
· Deep understanding of native integration of ClaimCenter with GW PolicyCenter and DataHub modules
· Extensive experience in GOSU scripting - including good understanding of Guidewire XML, XSD structures and relevant working experience with SOAP / REST webservices
· A minimum of 2 years of working experience on Guidewire messaging, plugins, batches and spring batches.
· Strong Java coding expertise in and Java Enterprise Edition with a minimum of 2 years recent development experience
· Experiences in working with the Guidewire ESB/Mulesoft integrations
· Basic SQL and Database knowledge
· Profound industry experience, with 2+ years in P&C Insurance
· Proven experience in DevOps and Agile delivery framework and tooling
· Proven track record of delivering high quality work products and delivering tasks and activities as required, on time and with high quality
· Proven track record working on on/off delivery models
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Svetlana Fridman is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.