Google Solution Architect
The Google Solution Architect will be part of Accenture's Google Business Group within the Technology practice with the following key responsibilities:
· Helping to grow and nurture the AGBG practice
· Working closely with account client and technology leads to grow the Google front print
· Selling and delivering Google solution across Cloud, Data, AI, Marketing and Workplace
· Advising clients on broader cloud architectures and Google offerings
· Growing a good working relationship with Google
The successful candidate requires skills and experience in the below:
· 3 years+ experience in Google technologies, including Google Cloud, BigQuery & Dialogflow
· 5 years+ experience in Technology Advisory
· Broader technology industry experience of 10+ years
· Held multiple project delivery and sales or practice lead roles
· Led teams of 50+ people
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.