What will you do?
· Support the Geographic Services team within CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) in Poland with documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions through agreements and other documents (including data privacy related documents and clauses) relevant to the Corporate Functions of Accenture (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place) in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal business stakeholder requirements.
· Support the Geographic Services team with matters relating to local compliance, advice on various legal topics and other ad hoc legal requests and research from the leadership and internal operations, including drafting of various corporate documents (PoAs, MB Resolutions, etc.)
· Provide Legal support and interface with internal stakeholders.
· Support local, regional, and global projects as required (mainly related to Poland).
· Support regarding geographical legal support to the Polish market, incl. but not limited to compliance, employment, procurement, data privacy and/or corporate law matters.
What we expect from you?
· University degree in Law.
· Min. 4-5 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters.
· Fluency (incl. at legal level) of Polish language.
· Fluent English (incl. at legal level).
· Detail-oriented, organized, flexible.
· Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Procurement experience is a merit.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
What we can offer you?
· Interesting and stable position in a global company.
· Professional and international work environment.
· Opportunities to build and extend professional skills.
· Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
· Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.