Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Responsibilities include the following
- Programming, coding and implementing front-end solutions in a team driven environment.
- Creating customer tailored solutions using the latest technologies and practices.
- Building responsive web-applications that surpass conventional application design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or 2 years of IT/Programming experience.
- Experience in JQuery or Dojo.
- Preferred experience in CSS frameworks and boilerplates (Bootstrap, Skeleton, Foundation, etc..).
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) design.
- Experience in Java programming.
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Front-end practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.