Novetta is seeking an Analyst with a passion for solving analytical challenges, a thirst for learning new technologies, and making a difference. You will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' most challenging problems.
Here's What You Need:
· 2 years work experience in program evaluation, quantitative/qualitative metric analysis, commercial marketing, and communications
· 2 years work experience applying analytic methodologies relevant to MOP/E such as statistical or mathematical analytic techniques, I&W analysis, research/experimental design and/or social media content analysis
· 2 years work experience with software tools relevant to MOP/E such as Excel, social media analytic tools and/or statistical visualization software
· 2 years technical expertise applying MOP/E methodologies and writing finished intelligence products
· 2 years work experience developing methodological approaches that improve MOP/E analysis
· 2 years of demonstrated technical expertise discovering new data sets and finding new uses for data sets relevant to MOP/E
Bonus Points if You Have:
· 5 years work experience for all requirements listed above
· 2 years work experience of MOP/E for commercial marketing
· Advanced degree in a field relevant to commercial marketing MOP/E analysis such as Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Journalism, Economics, etc.
· 2 years of Level 2 proficiency on the ILR scale in 1 or more of the following preferred languages:
· Tamasheq/Tuareg (N Africa/Algeria)
· Tegalic/Tagalog (Philippines)
· US Citizenship required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $102,100 - $166,700 and information on benefits offered is here .
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of theAccenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us anemail or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.