Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Organize and execute a wide range of Workplace Solutions specialist facility & building mgmt services delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include asset mgmt, engineering, building & maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics and/or storage services. Carry out routine and non-routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision. Support the creation and maintenance of a safe, secured, efficient, comfortable and clean working environment.
· Building & Maintenance
· Organize and execute the activities required to ensure interiors are of a sufficient standard as defined by Accenture policies and standards (for example, décor, painting, furniture and fittings—such as doors, blinds, etc.)
· Undertake running repairs and maintenance of various office machinery and fittings for example shredding machines, desk drawers, filing cabinets and window blinds.
· Manage basic carpentry tasks for example, repairing/replacing doors, cabinets, locks, door closures, shelving, desks and pedestals and painting
· Maintain store/stock rooms, tools, maintenance equipment and spares. Ordering consumables and maintenance items as required
· Do regular floor walks to ensure building is in proper running conditions Monitoring AC Units and ventilation systems and make seasonal and other adjustments as and when required. Report faults and monitor that the work is carried out satisfactorily
· Troubleshoot equipments
· Ensure that all requests are resolved/closed withing the SLA
· Pre-Planned Maintenance/ Cleaning
· Execute the regular scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs of infrastructure and equipment (for example ventilation, lighting, air-conditioning, plumbing & sanitation, power, security, fire & life safety equipment.)
· Execute the energy utilization and activities to reduce energy consumption and the collection and disposal of waste materials in accordance with Accenture and local policy.
· Do regular checks and ensure that the Fax machine/Photocopier/Scanner are working properly and report any anomaly to the location coordinator
· Oversee the delivery of cleaning services within the facility, managing the relationship with the vendor and ensuring standards for cleanliness are adhered to control the stock of consumables being delivered and used
· Equipment / Vending machines and Health& Safety
· Ensure that the Coffee Machine, Water fountain and Vending Machine are working properly
· Observe, report and conclude Health and Safety issues within remit areas
· Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
· Ensure that building security door, window latches, locks and door closures are in good working order
· Ensure that the Audio-visual equipment are working properly
· Liaise with suppliers for repairs of Audio-Visual equipment
· Trouble shoot during meetings
· Execute the delivery of storage services (retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents) for day visitors, permanent residents and the provision of offsite storage, according to archival guidelines and working together with Records & Information Management
· Manage office supplies / stationary inventory
· Manage small office move, PC and furniture in and around the buildings
· May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
· Contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports