F&A France Specialist
Level: 9- Specialist
· Prepare and review all aspects of the VAT Returns for multi French entities
· Perform customer/vendor/ Inter-company invoice compliance reviews and follow up on corrections
· VAT accounts reconciliation and investigation of reconciling items
· Develop an understanding of finance policy and tax law issues with respect to French VAT Returns
· Support Leads on queries and provide guidance in the identification of issues until resolution
· Ledger control, processing monthly journals and ad hoc activities to ensure consistency and accuracy
· Monthly, quarterly and year end accounting processes including analytical reviews of results
· Prepare/review balance sheet reconciliation with Local Finance and other locations.
· Assist in accounting monthly payroll process (Journal, vacation accrual, social charges..etc)
· Support internal and external audit queries, included French Statutory with KPMG
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of local tools and applications in support of GL processing.
· Liaise and connect with local finance members in Gallia and build a working relationship
· Maintain working business knowledge of the firm across multi locations and liaise with other stakeholders across the globe –
· Support other Finance & Accounting teams and other ad hoc duties as required
· Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standards
· Resourcefulness/Problem Solving/Self-Starter/ Detail focus
· Strong French VAT Knowledge
· French Accounting Principles (with US GAAP an advantage)
· MS Office skills (especially Excel)
· Prior experience of SAP an advantage
· Positive Attitude and Flexibility
· Cross team-working skills
· Customer focused
· Fluency in English is required
Qualifications and Experience:
· CIMA/ACA/ACCA/ or DECF
· 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience with degree in Tax, Finance.
· Experience in Tax or accounting environment working with VAT returns would be preferable.
· Exposure with Tax Auditors an advantage
· Experience of working in Business center models an advantage with multi locations
· French language skills an advantage
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.