Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Are you passionate Agilist looking to help individuals, teams and organisations realise their Business Agility goals?
Accenture is looking for Agile Practioners to work with our clients across Australia. The ideal candidate is a champion of the agile mindset and experienced in a broad range of agile practises and methodologies. We are looking for people who are advocates and mentors for agile values and practices whilst demonstrating pragmatism and empathy for teams that are still on a change journey. Utilising prior experience to implement the most appropriate solution or practise for the situation in hand, remaining methodology and tool agnostic.
Our agile practitioners should have had practical experience in a core agile role, such as a Scrum Master or Product Owner. As you progress through your Accenture agile journey you will have the opportunity to expand to a wider agile coaching role, developing a specialism within an agile ‘track'.
We are very interested in agile practitioners that have strong Scrum Master and/or Product Owner experience and are looking to utilise these skills in a variety of exciting and challenging roles across multiple industry sectors.
If this sounds exciting and fulfilling – please read on!
Support the product team:
· Develop and coach an agile team on agile values & practices,
· Facilitate team ceremonies
· Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions; help the team continuously improve
· Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
· Empower teams to self-organize
· Where required, set up and mobilise new teams and work with the client and other Accenture leads to set up lean-agile governance processes
· Where required, coach a struggling agile team; tailoring methods in a complex context as necessary
· Through strong relationships with the client, help shape vision to achieve success for the client and Accenture
· Own and understand the committed outcomes and commercial constructs by which the Accenture team is engaged and work to achieve success for both the client and Accenture
· Proactively work with the broader Accenture team achieve holistic success for the client and Accenture
· Collaborate with other Agile Practitioners to improve the agile maturity of all agile teams
· Foster a growth mindset within the practise, contributing to learning materials, personal and team development
· Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
· 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
· Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
· A thorough understanding of multiple Agile methodologies, values, and procedures and when best to use them (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
· Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
· Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
· Collaborative approach to driving decisions
· Passion to proactively seek ways to improve processes
· Self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position and ability to constructively resolve problems
· Pragmatism and empathy for people on the change journey (no zealots!)
· Creative, resourceful, and innovative at tackling complex challenges
· Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills and readily adopting new technologies
· Respectful, professional interpersonal working style
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Vera Goga is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.