We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for Drupal Developers in Spain :
We are looking for web developers with PHP to develop and maintain LAMP environments. Knowledge or experience in any of the Drupal frameworks (versions 7 and 8), Symfony, Magento 2, PrestaShop 1.6 / 1.7, Laravel 5, etc. will be valued
· Resolutive, good communicator and desire to learn new things every day.
· At least 2 years working in development using LAMP / LEMP environments
· Basic knowledge of the Drupal forms API
· Basic knowledge of sites in Laravel
· Familiar with models, controllers, views, tests, deployment, etc.
· Familiar with jQuery
· Good level of English
· PHP knowledge
· Responsive layout knowledge
· Basic handling of MySQL
· Experience using Git or SVN
· Knowledge of integration with systems using JSON, REST API, XML Schema or SOAP
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary and other benefits (medical insurance, Employee Shares Purchase Program, etc.)
· Career growth in a constantly learning environment
· Passionate, fast-growing team at a global technology company
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.