Description de l'offre
· Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
· Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
· Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behaviour across multiple products.
· Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management.
· Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices.
· Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment.
· Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements.
· Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training.
· Shares information required for the team to be successful.
· Demonstrate understanding of the client’s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings.
· Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures.
· Develop best practices and provide new solutions daily tasks.
· Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
· Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated.
· Build up other analysts’ skills and knowledge.
· 1-2 years of experience working in a social media environment
· Fluent in English and another European language. A third European language is an advantage
· Familiar with and user of social media products
· Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
· Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
· Ability to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
· Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
· Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
· Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
· Good problem solver. Ability to suggest/deliver solutions
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.