Role: DMS Digital Customer & Analytics
Travel: Up to 100%
Closing Date: 31.10.2018
Our mission is to become one of the world's leading companies, bringing innovations to improve the way the world works and lives.
To achieve this, we spend our time transforming and evolving some of the world’s best-known companies. Those companies come to us because they want to make more of their opportunities, adapt successfully to change, and put ideas into action.
Accenture is approximately 400,000 people across the globe, serving clients in 120 countries. We want to grow our teams to help reach our goals and for that, we need you.
Financial Services is an industry in rapid transition driven by shrinking margins, more demanding customers, digital innovation and the rise of new more nimble competitors. Accenture’s experts concentrate on helping the Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, and their teams, to face these challenges. These experts form our Distribution and Marketing Service (DMS) team.
Our ambition is to be the go-to organisation and dominant force in shaping this market by providing innovative Technology Consulting and industrial-scale technology delivery to the market.
Our purpose is to help Financial Services firms deliver compelling and innovative customer experiences that delight and serve their customers better. One of the ways that we do this is by leveraging data, data architecture and data analytics to help firms gain insight from the data they capture and use that insight to drive business decisions and enable growth.
The DMS community sits within our Financial Services Consulting Business, across Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management, Banking & Insurance. Projects within DMS are diverse and generally relate to:
· Data architecture and data analytics
· Digital propositions
· Customer experience
· Mobile/digital channels
It’s important to understand what you might be doing on a day to day basis, and how this might differ from your current position, to make sure Accenture is the right place for you. Most Consultants and Managers spend the majority of their time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side. Projects vary dramatically in size and length, with a typical project lasting 6-9 months with an immediate team of 5-10 people.
Data and Insight practitioners are responsible for defining use cases, interpretation of data to meaningful MI, navigating a client’s data architecture, determining solutions and reporting to stakeholders. Through their understanding of data architecture, the Data and Insight practitioners manage activities across the delivery lifecycle to:
· Identify needs with business stakeholders and translate these into data requirements
· Define business needs with data counterparts
· Determine existing data capabilities and whether they are fit for purpose
· Determine relevant reporting for Business consumption
· Provide insight from data using reporting and data analysis tools
· Recognise data lineage and business impact
· Identify gaps in data governance and provide recommendations for solutions
· Create functional and / or technical specifications
· Advise and recommend data solutions to meet business needs
· Resolve design issues
· Facilitate workshops and team coordination
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, who can think logically, solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
As well as the above, you should have expertise in one or more the following areas:
· Insurance, Capital Markets or Banking knowledge, with experience of working with FS clients to drive marketing transformation.
· Deep expertise in major ‘multi-channel’ and/or digital development covering Branch, Telephony, Online, Tablets, Mobile services
· Functional expertise on core banking and insurance distribution processes
· Banking or Insurance (customer onboarding; change of circumstance; account opening; leads generations)
· Understands major vendor landscape for Data, legacy systems and knowledge of cloud and on-premise based solutions
· Ability to operate at all stages of development lifecycle, from proposal through to full programme delivery
· Experience working in an Agile methodology.
· Experience of delivery programmes, including risk / issue management and project management
· A good team worker with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
· Well-developed analytical skills and ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesise large amounts of information
· Experience working in an Agile methodology, familiarity with Scrums as well as more classic ‘Waterfall’ delivery approaches.
What can we offer you?
1. Career Opportunity
Accenture represents a significant opportunity to work and build your career in not only one of the top Consultancy firms but also within one of its fastest growing areas. The DMS practices have had significant revenue growth over the last three years. Our work spans clients in Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets and includes thousands of trusted client relationships. Our global presence and integrated structure mean we are uniquely place to help with innovative customer solutions, complex consulting delivery as well as Industry specific advisory work. We positively encourage our people to challenge themselves, think, innovate and collaborate in every role they play, enabling you to grow as fast as you can.
2. Great People
People and communities are at the heart of what we do and what makes us a diverse and refreshingly different place to work. People development is rewarded on an equal footing to client delivery, meaning sharing knowledge, ideas and building an Industry leading teams are part of our core values.
Whether it’s your practice, client account, career counsellor, start group or Industry specialist community, our internal communities help our people feel connected throughout Accenture no matter where they are located or with whom they work. These groups form your support network, friends, learning channels, mentors and help you get the most of out of your career.
We recognise the importance of training to help you remain at the top of your game and continue to grow and achieve through your career, and that’s why last year we invested more than $787 million in training and developing our people.
Throughout a career at Accenture, you can develop skills and capabilities based on your interests and talents. It starts with new joiner orientation and our core curriculum, which introduce Accenture and help develop basic skills for success. As you progress in your career, you will expand your knowledge and skills through formal development programs.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package, including;
· 30 days’ holiday
· Gym subsidies
· 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice
· Employee healthcare plan
· Competitive pension scheme
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.