*Kindly, apply for this position through the link below:
*technical skills required for this role
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Search Ads Analytics & Platform Support professionals work in a technical client-facing service environment supporting Premium Enterprise Level Search Ads products. Immersed in cutting-edge Digital Marketing Technology, they provide specialist assistance to Paid Search Ad Serving and Tracking Platforms that connect and enhance popular products.
Part of the role is also to liaise with product experts, engineers and other support teams in a timely manner and to ensure proper documentation, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all requests. The ultimate objective is to translate client requirements into high-end solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Enterprise Level Paid Search Accounts
● Provide guidance and consultative technical support to Clients and Account Managers on Premium Marketing Platforms
● Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hires
● Provide two-way communication and collaboration on monthly product release cycles and customer-centric product development
● Serve as a point of contact for projects led by our escalation management team to improve client experience and internal operational effectiveness
● Work on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement suggestion development
● Strong analytical/technical background or experience in a client-facing technical environment supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Strong collaboration, organization and ability to work well in teams
● Strong communication skills
● Fluent written and spoken French
● Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical mindset
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools and KPIs, interacting with a publisher or advertiser-facing Ad management platform
● Practical knowledge of HTML and Web-Services
● Studies or partial studies in relevant field (i.e. B Tech, BCA, BSc Computing, BSc IT or Digital Marketing) or Equivalent Professional Experience
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.