Description de l'offre
As a member of the ASEAN Resources Sales Team this role will involve working of specific deals as a deal team member as well as supporting the ASEAN Sales team.
· Support the bid manager in creation and management of work plans, proposal development schedule, proposal design and internal approval timelines.
· Support day-to-day proposal management activities and review activities in preparation of key milestones
· Act as a focal point for collection of information from various sources and participate in creating and maintaining a central document repository
· Work with the solution delivery and commercial teams on solution shaping and messaging, business case development, financial analysis and proposal preparation.
· Support proposal authors in content development, ensuring consistency of messaging and content across all proposal documents.
· Support proposal reviews to ensure it meets all internal and external compliance requirements
Accenture Sales Process
· Support the sales process to help maintain compliance with internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Strong communication - written and oral
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Self-starter and adaptability – ability to operate and flourish in a changing environment
· Organisational – ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple teams and work streams
· Time management – ability to meet tight deadlines
· Analytical – ability to disseminate key information from large/complex data sets
· Problem solving – ability to analyse poorly defined problems and anticipate and address critical situations
· Stakeholder Management
· Win strategy development
· Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
· At least 2+ years of experience in a comparable role
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Experience of working in a complex, dynamic and matrix organisation
· Experience of developing win strategies and competitor intelligence
· Experience of working with clients and/or service providers
· Good understanding and experience of managing sales campaigns, proposals and client responses
· Large and complex program/project management experience and strong team collaboration
· Business and commercial acumen
· Knowledge of Resources industry preferred
· Sales and marketing skills preferred
· Consulting experience preferred