Skill: Data Privacy and Information Security Analyst
Location: Abu Dhabi
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organization, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for an individual to work within the Data Privacy and Information Security team and support in the following tasks:
· Follow up on Data Privacy and Information Security actions with asset stewards of different organizations in the Middle East countries and Turkey (MET) until actions completion from internal or external assessments or risk assessment process performed by the team.
· Keep all information in the ISMS management tool used up to date (Archer eGRC):
· Data Governor/asset steward’s roles,
· Creation of new assets, ensure assets information is complete and ensure asset register refresh is happening on time.
· Review and check GDPR and security controls evaluation and updates performed by assets stewards are correct and work with them to implement the required changes.
· Creation and follow up on status of risk treatment plans, improvement and communication actions related to security and privacy.
· Participate in Risk assessment process and update generic controls evaluation by ISMS instance (two instances exists right now).
· Participate in internal/external audits for MET regarding security and/or privacy and in client audits if required.
· Support key stakeholders, asset stewards, data governors, asset owners in the security and privacy controls implementation and understanding, helping in driving the right behavior.
· Participate in the Monthly Scorecard reporting generation for global teams in Data Privacy and Information Security for MET.
· Participate in the creation and distribution of MET communications and articles created in the portal to increase awareness on security and privacy topics in the organization
· Be a driver in implementing local actions/activities that will foster a better understanding of IS/DP compliancy related behaviors on the part of all local Accenture employees and subcontractors.
· Perform physical walkthroughs in Accenture offices to check and report some security behaviors by the employees.
· Participate in training sessions provided to people in the organization regarding Privacy and Security topics.
· Understand Accenture organization, Accenture policies and General Data Protection Regulation to be able to support people on these matters.
· Attending required IS and DP meetings, locally or with global teams:
· MET weekly meetings;
· DP&IS forums;
· ISMF Forum quarterly;
· Internals and externals audits;
· Health check one to one / group sessions;