Data Privacy and Information Security Analyst
Location: Abu Dhabi
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organization, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
We are looking for an individual to work within the Data Privacy and Information Security team and support in the following tasks:
· Follow up on Data Privacy and Information Security actions with asset stewards of different organizations in the Middle East countries and Turkey (MET) until actions completion from internal or external assessments or risk assessment process performed by the team.
· Keep all information in the ISMS management tool used up to date (Archer eGRC):
· Data Governor/asset steward’s roles,
· Creation of new assets, ensure assets information is complete and ensure asset register refresh is happening on time.
· Review and check GDPR and security controls evaluation and updates performed by assets stewards are correct and work with them to implement the required changes.
· Creation and follow up on status of risk treatment plans, improvement and communication actions related to security and privacy.
· Participate in Risk assessment process and update generic controls evaluation by ISMS instance (two instances exists right now).
· Participate in internal/external audits for MET regarding security and/or privacy and in client audits if required.
· Support key stakeholders, asset stewards, data governors, asset owners in the security and privacy controls implementation and understanding, helping in driving the right behavior.
· Participate in the Monthly Scorecard reporting generation for global teams in Data Privacy and Information Security for MET.
· Participate in the creation and distribution of MET communications and articles created in the portal to increase awareness on security and privacy topics in the organization
· Be a driver in implementing local actions/activities that will foster a better understanding of IS/DP compliancy related behaviors on the part of all local Accenture employees and subcontractors.
· Perform physical walkthroughs in Accenture offices to check and report some security behaviors by the employees.
· Participate in training sessions provided to people in the organization regarding Privacy and Security topics.
· Understand Accenture organization, Accenture policies and General Data Protection Regulation to be able to support people on these matters.
· Attending required IS and DP meetings, locally or with global teams:
· MET weekly meetings;
· DP&IS forums;
· ISMF Forum quarterly;
· Internals and externals audits;
· Health check one to one / group sessions;
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proactive in following up with asset stewards and stakeholders to ensure all round compliancy and adherence to company policies, IS and Data Privacy processes and standards;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Must be organized and focused on achieving results
· Excellent English and Arabic level skills;
· Good presentation skills;
· Risk/issue management knowledge
· Capacity to work within a geographically disperse team
· Work experience in relevant settings (0-3 years)
· Change Management skills
· Experience with ISO27001/ISO27002 or similar information security controls and framework
· Experience with data privacy regulations and certifications (e.g. CIPP, CIPM, CIPT)
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Ability to travel local/internationally if required for a short period of time
· Good organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.