Customer Support, Social Media
Accenture and the world’s favorite Social Network are hiring!
Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
• Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues for clients
• Provide feedback on trends identified in review
• Have a passion for social media platforms and services
• Love resolving issues for your customers
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
• Assisting the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
• Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process
• Providing support and cover for the team lead
• Leverage user reports corresponding with users pertaining to reported objects and other sources within the online queue.
• Answer many different inquiries through the online queue.
• Review user accounts daily to determine whether or not they are spam accounts.
• Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism.
• Candidate will have access to sensitive user data.
• NOTE: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
Profile Attributes/ Skills
• Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
• Team player and independent
• Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z
• Communicates clearly verbally and via email
• Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
• Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
• Strong interest in quality and user experience
• Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
• Familiar with and user of social media products
• Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
• Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
• Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
• Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
• Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
• Fluent English and Malay speaker
• Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new functionality, changing policies)
• Good problem solving abilities
• Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics
Success in this position requires exceptional client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This Role is a permanent contract.