Talented Dutch required for our Customer Service Experience Associate position
Become part of this effective team. Accenture is not only a delightful place to work, but also you will get a chance for career progression.
We love what we do in here and High Delivered Performance is one of the thing we focus on.
Role: Customer Experience Associate with Dutch
Customer service individual focused on SMB customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
· Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
· Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
· Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
· Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
· Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
· Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
· Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
· Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
· Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skill