Customer Experience Associate
Role Overview: Customer service individual focused on LCS customer base of a Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills, and desire to apply problem solving skills; ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
• Providing support to Large Customer Sales (LCS) clients based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
• Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
• Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple LCS clients
• Responsibility for helping LCS customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients LCS advertising solutions
• Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
• Able to adapt to continuously evolving LCS needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Focus on LCS customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
• Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
• 1-3 years prior work experience in marketing or technology
Required Skills and Experience
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
• Fluency in English AND full fluency in another language
• Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
• BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or other related field
• Work experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.